Self drilling rock bolt system is mainly used for slope stabilization, foundation with micropiles and tunneling, it’s also widely used in the railway system, metro project, etc. It can be installed in sites with weak rocks, loose soil, weathered layer, sand with stone layer and so difficult to create a hole in complex formation. The following are the construction flow of self drilling rock bolt:
- After starting the air compressor, turn up the down-the-hole drill.
- Adjust drilling Angle of the DTH drilling rig.
- Put the specialized fiber tail set in the end of the down-the-hole drill. Connect the self drilling rock bolt and fiber tail set firmly and install the drill bit on the front end of the first quarter.
- Determine the length of the self drilling rock bolt according to the geological conditions in order to joint the self drilling rock bolt on the scene
- Connect the end of the self drilling rock bolt and grouting pump with rapid grouting joint.
- Start the mortar mixer.
- Pour the cement material and other admixture materials which has been compounded well into the mixer. Stir them evenly.
- Input pressure slurry pump. Keep the grouting pressure tube straight when grouting.
- After grouting, install the plug immediately.
- Cover the arch plate on the exposed portion of the self drilling rock bolt. Screw ball nut outside the plate.