1. The pitch error of rock bolt drilled hole in the horizontal direction should not be greater than 100mm in the vertical direction, skewness should not be greater than 3%.
2. Grouting pipe should be banding together with rock bolt, the first grouting from the bottom of the hole should be as 100-200mm, the second grouting pipe out of the hole should be filled slurry seal treatment;
3. Slurry should be prepared according to the design, selection of a filling sand ratio 1: 1-1: 2, water-cement ratio 0.38-0.45 cement mortar or grout cement ratio 0.45-0.5, the secondary high pressure grouting should be use the slurry water cement ratio of 0.45 to 0.45;
4. Secondary pressure grouting pressure should be controlled between 2.5-5.0Mpa, grouting time can be determined according to the grouting process test or a grouting intensity reached after 5MPa;
5. The tension and prestress of rock bolt should meet the following requirements: anchorage strength is greater than 15Mpa and has reached the level of 75% of the design before proceeding with tension; Bolt tension sequence should consider the impact on the adjacent anchor; Anchor should be tensioned to design load of 0.9 to 1.0 times after the lock according to design requirements;
6. Rock bolts selection shall be 1% of the total and not less than 3 ribs in accordance with relevant regulations each layer to bolt examination for rock bolt acceptance test.