Duplex coating rock bolt has both hot-dip galvanizing and epoxy coating on the bolt surface. On one hand, the hot-hip galvanizing coating has dense combination, high anti-corrosion and good toughness. On the other hand, the epoxy coating has excellent physical properties and chemical stability. Anti-corrosion of the combination of two methods determine that the duplex coating rock bolt can keep more than 100 years.
Duplex coating rock bolt adopts two corrosion-prevention measurements on the bolt surface. That are hot-dip galvanizing and epoxy coating, which can prevent corrosion very well.
Duplex coating rock bolt is applied to conditions which are influenced by underground water such as road, railway tunnel and subsea tunnel and which are corroded by seawater such as harbor, wharf and buildings on the sea affected.
1. Thick hot-dip galvanizing coating, dense combination, high anti-corrosion and good toughness.
2. Benefits of epoxy coating:
1) High adhesive force to the steel substrate.
2) Excellent physical properties and chemical stability.
3) Excellent toughness and wear resistance.
4) A wide range of temperature adaptability.
5) Fine insulation and resisting anode dissolution.
3. Its anti-corrosion of the combination of two methods can keep more than 100 years.